[rt-users] Scrip Action to mail all members of arbitrary group?

Phil Davis pmdhazy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:49:58 EDT 2006

Despite looking I cannot find an existing example of how to create a
Scrip Action that simply emails all members in an arbitrary group.

I want to just email a group of users on ticket creation just like
AdminCc watchers get but without the other implication of being an
AdminCc (such as emails on other events).

i.e. I want something like:

@recipients = GetEmailsForGroupCalled("MyGroupName");

and then munge @recipients into something suitable for template

Also how do you pass arbitray data to a Scrip Action - do you just set
it up in the pre-conditions for the Scrip?

Has anyone done this sort of thing before?

Cheers,

--
Phil Davis