[rt-users] RT 3.6.0 Custom Field Validation

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Thu Jun 22 15:17:07 EDT 2006

Hi Todd,

Thank you for writing. So, based upon you message, the validation is
defined on a custom field by custom field basis. I sort of thought so,
as I could not find an option to set this up globally. Having a global
configuration capability may become a useful feature in the future, as
folks may want to choose from a library of validations; as opposed to
setting up validations on a field by field basis.

Take care!

Nick

---------
Nick Metrowsky
Consulting System Administrator
303-684-4785 Office
303-684-4100 Fax
nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company
http://www.digitalglobe.com
---------