[rt-users] adding new rights to $RIGHTS

Boldra paul at boldra.com
Tue Jun 27 08:53:49 EDT 2006

Hi, I'm trying to add new rights in rt 3.5.6 and hitting a problem;
Although the new right appears in the UI, when I try to assign it, I get
"System error. Right not granted".

I modified ACE.pm to see what the error from SUPER::Create was and got
this from Record.pm: 'Object could not be created' - still not much use.

I tried to go a step further up, but I quit when I saw that the error in
Record::Create seems to be caused by an error in
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record->Create .

I've seen that other people have had this problem and I'd love to know
if they got any further.  Since it traces all the way up to the DB
routines, I was wondering if it was connected with me using SQLite?
Apparently the method in the essentials book is working for some people;
are they using SQLite?

Paul Boldra
GreenCircle