[rt-users] Setting Status to Open via Template

Michael Liebman michael.liebman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:54:44 EDT 2006

On 6/28/06, Barry L. Kline <blkline at attglobal.net> wrote:

> Damn!  Can the list administrator please add a "reply-to" address for
> this mailing list so that clicking on "Reply" sends to the list and not
> to the sender?!  This is my second reply that got sent the wrong
> direction.  Thanks...

The short answer is "no". The long answer is
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html. At least that has been the
response in the past, and I, for one, want to keep it that way.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"