[rt-users] login problem I can't login with root password

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 12:11:41 EST 2006

I installed RT3.4.5 again. It will display the right
version in the login page. However, I still get the
same error. For avoiding typo, I copy&paste the
password to the password section. It still doesn't
work. Could you give me a copy of your httpd.conf and
RT_SiteConfig.pm(Please ** the ipaddress) for a
comparative study?

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=rt-users&m=112437972905790&w=2