[rt-users] Custom Fields in Quick Search results

Chris Valdez rpmonkey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:26:44 EST 2006

I'm running RT 3.4.1 and I have a global custom field that I want to
show up on the default search results when a user clicks the "Quick
Search" on a Queue name. I looked on the wiki but the instructions
there don't appear to be correct anymore, the files
share/html/Search/Elements/TicketRow and
share/html/Search/Elements/TicketHeader don't even exist in my
installation. I've looked through other files and googled in vain. Can
sombody point me to the file(s) that need to be edited to show this
custom field on the default search results?

Thanks,

-cv