[rt-users] onChangeToQueueXNotifyRequestors

Luke Vanderfluit lvanderf at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 1 18:09:31 EST 2006

Hi.

Myers, Adam wrote:

>Maybe
>  $self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq "3"
>Should be:
>  $self->TransactionObj->NewValue == 3

Thanks for your reply.
No. I've tried that.
I now have the script working though by using another template, namely the
'Global template: Queue Change' template.

I still get the 'unexpected end of header' error in the apache log though.

I'd like to know why this doesn't work with the Transaction template or
the Blank template?

Kind regards.

--
Luke