[rt-users] undisclosed-recipients in email

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Mar 2 12:07:33 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 10:54, JP Chilumula wrote:

> Just wondering if any of you managed to get rid of the
> "undisclosed-recipients" in emails sent out by RT.
> Some of our users click on Reply to All and they
> receive a mailer daemon as undisclosed-recipients is
> invalid.

I don't think RT puts that in.  Mailers may add it
if there were no valid addresses in the To: or Cc:
headers.  That is, if all of the recipients were
specified in the Bcc: which is removed, but I'm
not sure why that would be happening with RT either.

Do you have normal To: and Cc: addresses showing
in the mail in question?

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com