[rt-users] MySQL Server has Gone a way; No ticket created but e-mail is sent

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Fri Mar 3 16:42:03 EST 2006

Hi Chaim,

Thank you for writing. Please find below the output of my MySQL variables from mysqladmin.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Take care!

Nick

+---------------------------------+----------------------------------------+
| Variable_name                   | Value                                  |
+---------------------------------+----------------------------------------+
| back_log                        | 50                                     |
| basedir                         | /usr/local/mysql/                      |
| binlog_cache_size               | 32768                                  |
| bulk_insert_buffer_size         | 8388608                                |
| character_set_client            | latin1                                 |
| character_set_connection        | latin1                                 |
| character_set_database          | latin1                                 |
| character_set_results           | latin1                                 |
| character_set_server            | latin1                                 |
| character_set_system            | utf8                                   |
| character_sets_dir              | /usr/local/mysql/share/mysql/charsets/ |
| collation_connection            | latin1_swedish_ci                      |
| collation_database              | latin1_swedish_ci                      |
| collation_server                | latin1_swedish_ci                      |
| concurrent_insert               | ON                                     |
| connect_timeout                 | 5                                      |
| datadir                         | /usr/local/mysql/var/                  |
| date_format                     | %Y-%m-%d                               |
| datetime_format                 | %Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s                      |
| default_week_format             | 0                                      |
| delay_key_write                 | ON                                     |
| delayed_insert_limit            | 100                                    |
| delayed_insert_timeout          | 300                                    |
| delayed_queue_size              | 1000                                   |
| expire_logs_days                | 0                                      |
| flush                           | OFF                                    |
| flush_time                      | 0                                      |
| ft_boolean_syntax               | + -><()~*:""&|                         |
| ft_max_word_len                 | 84                                     |
| ft_min_word_len                 | 4                                      |
| ft_query_expansion_limit        | 20                                     |
| ft_stopword_file                | (built-in)                             |
| group_concat_max_len            | 1024                                   |
| have_archive                    | NO                                     |
| have_bdb                        | NO                                     |
| have_blackhole_engine           | NO                                     |
| have_compress                   | YES                                    |
| have_crypt                      | YES                                    |
| have_csv                        | NO                                     |
| have_example_engine             | NO                                     |
| have_geometry                   | YES                                    |
| have_innodb                     | YES                                    |
| have_isam                       | NO                                     |
| have_ndbcluster                 | NO                                     |
| have_openssl                    | NO                                     |
| have_query_cache                | YES                                    |
| have_raid                       | NO                                     |
| have_rtree_keys                 | YES                                    |
| have_symlink                    | YES                                    |
| init_connect                    |                                        |
| init_file                       |                                        |
| init_slave                      |                                        |
| innodb_additional_mem_pool_size | 1048576                                |
| innodb_autoextend_increment     | 8                                      |
| innodb_buffer_pool_awe_mem_mb   | 0                                      |
| innodb_buffer_pool_size         | 8388608                                |
| innodb_data_file_path           | ibdata1:10M:autoextend                 |
| innodb_data_home_dir            |                                        |
| innodb_fast_shutdown            | ON                                     |
| innodb_file_io_threads          | 4                                      |
| innodb_file_per_table           | OFF                                    |
| innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit  | 1                                      |
| innodb_flush_method             |                                        |
| innodb_force_recovery           | 0                                      |
| innodb_lock_wait_timeout        | 50                                     |
| innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog  | OFF                                    |
| innodb_log_arch_dir             |                                        |
| innodb_log_archive              | OFF                                    |
| innodb_log_buffer_size          | 1048576                                |
| innodb_log_file_size            | 5242880                                |
| innodb_log_files_in_group       | 2                                      |
| innodb_log_group_home_dir       | ./                                     |
| innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct      | 90                                     |
| innodb_max_purge_lag            | 0                                      |
| innodb_mirrored_log_groups      | 1                                      |
| innodb_open_files               | 300                                    |
| innodb_table_locks              | ON                                     |
| innodb_thread_concurrency       | 8                                      |
| interactive_timeout             | 28800                                  |
| join_buffer_size                | 131072                                 |
| key_buffer_size                 | 16777216                               |
| key_cache_age_threshold         | 300                                    |
| key_cache_block_size            | 1024                                   |
| key_cache_division_limit        | 100                                    |
| language                        | /usr/local/mysql/share/mysql/english/  |
| large_files_support             | ON                                     |
| license                         | GPL                                    |
| local_infile                    | ON                                     |
| locked_in_memory                | OFF                                    |
| log                             | OFF                                    |
| log_bin                         | ON                                     |
| log_error                       |                                        |
| log_slave_updates               | OFF                                    |
| log_slow_queries                | OFF                                    |
| log_update                      | OFF                                    |
| log_warnings                    | 1                                      |
| long_query_time                 | 10                                     |
| low_priority_updates            | OFF                                    |
| lower_case_file_system          | OFF                                    |
| lower_case_table_names          | 0                                      |
| max_allowed_packet              | 1047552                                |
| max_binlog_cache_size           | 4294967295                             |
| max_binlog_size                 | 1073741824                             |
| max_connect_errors              | 10                                     |
| max_connections                 | 100                                    |
| max_delayed_threads             | 20                                     |
| max_error_count                 | 64                                     |
| max_heap_table_size             | 16777216                               |
| max_insert_delayed_threads      | 20                                     |
| max_join_size                   | 4294967295                             |
| max_length_for_sort_data        | 1024                                   |
| max_relay_log_size              | 0                                      |
| max_seeks_for_key               | 4294967295                             |
| max_sort_length                 | 1024                                   |
| max_tmp_tables                  | 32                                     |
| max_user_connections            | 0                                      |
| max_write_lock_count            | 4294967295                             |
| myisam_data_pointer_size        | 4                                      |
| myisam_max_extra_sort_file_size | 2147483648                             |
| myisam_max_sort_file_size       | 2147483647                             |
| myisam_recover_options          | OFF                                    |
| myisam_repair_threads           | 1                                      |
| myisam_sort_buffer_size         | 8388608                                |
| myisam_stats_method             | nulls_unequal                          |
| net_buffer_length               | 8192                                   |
| net_read_timeout                | 30                                     |
| net_retry_count                 | 10                                     |
| net_write_timeout               | 60                                     |
| new                             | OFF                                    |
| old_passwords                   | OFF                                    |
| open_files_limit                | 1024                                   |
| pid_file                        | /usr/local/mysql/var/mysqld.pid        |
| port                            | 3306                                   |
| preload_buffer_size             | 32768                                  |
| protocol_version                | 10                                     |
| query_alloc_block_size          | 8192                                   |
| query_cache_limit               | 1048576                                |
| query_cache_min_res_unit        | 4096                                   |
| query_cache_size                | 0                                      |
| query_cache_type                | ON                                     |
| query_cache_wlock_invalidate    | OFF                                    |
| query_prealloc_size             | 8192                                   |
| range_alloc_block_size          | 2048                                   |
| read_buffer_size                | 258048                                 |
| read_only                       | OFF                                    |
| read_rnd_buffer_size            | 520192                                 |
| relay_log_purge                 | ON                                     |
| relay_log_space_limit           | 0                                      |
| rpl_recovery_rank               | 0                                      |
| secure_auth                     | OFF                                    |
| server_id                       | 1                                      |
| skip_external_locking           | ON                                     |
| skip_networking                 | OFF                                    |
| skip_show_database              | OFF                                    |
| slave_net_timeout               | 3600                                   |
| slave_transaction_retries       | 0                                      |
| slow_launch_time                | 2                                      |
| socket                          | /tmp/mysql.sock                        |
| sort_buffer_size                | 524280                                 |
| sql_mode                        |                                        |
| sql_notes                       | ON                                     |
| sql_warnings                    | ON                                     |
| storage_engine                  | MyISAM                                 |
| sync_binlog                     | 0                                      |
| sync_frm                        | ON                                     |
| sync_replication                | 0                                      |
| sync_replication_slave_id       | 0                                      |
| sync_replication_timeout        | 0                                      |
| system_time_zone                | GMT                                    |
| table_cache                     | 64                                     |
| table_type                      | MyISAM                                 |
| thread_cache_size               | 0                                      |
| thread_stack                    | 196608                                 |
| time_format                     | %H:%i:%s                               |
| time_zone                       | SYSTEM                                 |
| tmp_table_size                  | 33554432                               |
| tmpdir                          |                                        |
| transaction_alloc_block_size    | 8192                                   |
| transaction_prealloc_size       | 4096                                   |
| tx_isolation                    | REPEATABLE-READ                        |
| version                         | 4.1.15-log                             |
| version_comment                 | Source distribution                    |
| version_compile_machine         | i686                                   |
| version_compile_os              | pc-linux-gnu                           |
| wait_timeout                    | 28800                                  |

Nick Metrowsky
Consulting System Administrator
303-684-4785 Office
303-684-4100 Fax
nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
DigitalGlobe ®, An Imaging and Information Company
http://www.digitalglobe.com