[rt-users] How to setup inbounding email?

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 15:01:00 EST 2006

I checked the "FQDN" as you mentioned."FQDN is the
fully qualified domain name of the POP server you're
setting up, e.g., pop.example.net".Since I am in a
research group right now. Probably I can get this kind
of FQDN setting. My question is, is this possible for
getting FQDN even for a dynamic ip address?

--- Nadeem Shahbaz <nadeem.shahbaz at prog.awpdc.com>