[rt-users] RT Customizations inquiry

Jason B. maillist at sitepier.com
Tue Mar 7 13:08:08 EST 2006

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to do a few modification to our RT and I just want to
ensure that I am on the right track  I think all I need to do is add
a custom scrip in RT and maybe some code modification.  So if anyone
can give me any insight it will be greatly appreciated.

I need the following:

1.  When taking ownership of a ticket it sends an e-mail to the owner.
2.  When updating the ticket and trying to put the ticket into a new
queue its still assigned to the person who still has ownership.  I
want it as soon as it is dropped into the new queue its unassigned
3.  If a ticket is assigned to someone and it is closed, then the
customer responses.  I would to have the ticket to be unassigned
after 15 or so minutes.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to do these it will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason B.