[rt-users] RT Database Integrity checks

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:21:23 EST 2006

On 3/8/06, Jim Faulkner <james.faulkner at yale.edu> wrote:

> RTx-validator:
> http://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RTx-Shredder-0.03_01/sbin/rtx-validator
This script doesn't work and is not supported in last releases (see
CHANGES). There is no much interest in functionality of this script in
rt-users community. I could apply patches, but don't plan to hack on
this script much because really there is allready too big TODO list
for shreadder.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.