[rt-users] Moving and freeing tickets with 1 button

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bear at 247ms.com
Thu Mar 9 06:29:10 EST 2006

Hi,

We have a contractor that has access to one queue in our system, once they've completed their actions on tickets in this queue, they have to return it to our queue and assign it to nobody. I considered making a scrip that assigns any case moved from contractors queue to our queue to nobody, but to make things really easy for the contractor, I would like a button next to the "Comment" and "Reply" links, that said "Return ticket" or something. It should only apply to this one queue and when clicked return the ticket to our queue and assign it to nobody.

I think I would be able to hack my way through this, but I'm a bit nervous about involving too many aspects of code and was hoping someone had done something similar before and could give me some hints?

Cheers, Bjørn