[rt-users] Mail Gateway Help

Angelo Christou christou44 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 20:36:10 EST 2006

Hello. I have just installed RT and so far so good.
I'm a little confused as to how to set up the mail
gateway.

I have installed RT on an internal server and all of
the company mail resides on an Exchange server outside
the local network. I have a dedicated support email
address on this Exchange server that I would like to
end up in RT.

I apologise if I've missed some documentation, however
most docs I've read assume access to a *nix system for
mail. Is there a way I can pipe mail from fetchmail to
the mail gateway program?

Is anyone else in this situation and have a soluntion
or instructions on how to do this?

Thank you kindy for any help. Ang