[rt-users] (really loooong) Internal Server Error 500's?

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Fri Mar 10 08:39:51 EST 2006

Ruslan Zakirov said the following on 3/10/2006 8:28 AM:
> Hello, you see 500 error because of fast_cgi timeout, you can increase
> that value. I'll fix that in new shredder release. you can use
> shredder command line interface.

Thanks, Ruslan! :) I gather you mean this options for mod_fastcgi:

-appConnTimeout 240

(or whatever, I figured I'd start there.. if some process is taking more
than 4 minutes to run.. ;-) )

I also added the -startDelay 20 to give the fcgi process a chance to
start, again, starting from there.

Thanks again!
Best,
--Glenn
          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759