[rt-users] Error while trying to save/delete ticket searches

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Fri Mar 10 09:30:04 EST 2006

I think I have fixed this problem and possibly the other issue I was
having with the connection abort.  I had modified the
/share/html/Elements/Login file to not display the login for any users
except my IP address, but I must have removed something that was
critical to passing arguments to RT.  I restored the file that came with
the distribution and changed the header so it would still redirect to my
external login service, and the saved searches and errors seem to have
gone away.  Just wanted to let everyone know so someone wasn't trying to
fix a bug that may not exist.

I know that I can have this login not display if fallback to internal
auth is false, but I need internal accounts for testing.  I might try
adding my remote address to the same line that comments out that login
box and see if that works.

-Tim