[rt-users] Re: New user of RT: a few questions

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Thu Mar 16 09:38:58 EST 2006

Duncan Shannon wrote:
>> Not really... I also wanted to know if it was a good idea to have one
>> queue for every client (I don't mind creating the aliases), so that
> they
>> each have a specific e-mail address (client-support at domain.com)
> instead
>> of a generic one (support at domain.com).
>

> In our setup... "big" customers get their own queue's... and everyone
> else is lumped into one queue.

Ok, I'd like one customer specifically to have its own queue to have a
different subject in the auto-replies, because I'm an outsourcer for one
of my client.  Basically, I work for client A.  Client B is Client A's
Client.  Client A pays me to work for Client B.  So I'd like to have
"Client A in all the auto-replies, when Client A or Client B creates a
new request in RT."

Is it possible?