[rt-users] RT with https (external authentication)

Michael Erana cto at lanusa.com
Mon Mar 20 14:08:39 EST 2006

Sounds like your running into a Virtual Hosts discrimination problem. Are you running any other VHOSTS on that box?

I'm running that exact config with external auth and https and I learned the hardway about SSL sessions and their dependancy to an Identifier like a port or IP Address.

One other comment: I run both the SSL and the Standard config in the same .conf file for ease of use. I've included a sanitized version below:

#
# rt3prod.conf
# Request Tracker 3.4 Production Server
# Apache Configuration File