[rt-users] Reducing the width of Update Ticket message box (Side By Side)

Chad Osmond chad.osmond at holburn.com
Tue Mar 21 13:48:54 EST 2006

I am implementing Side By Side ticket display based on MIT's example,
but I am unable to get the sizing worked out.

I am using <TR width=... To set the width of the tables, but it seems
that the Updated Ticket text area is too wide, is there some way I can
decrease the size?

Also, how do I modify the action bar that contains:
"  * Display    * * History    * * Basics    * * Dates    * * People
* * Links    * * Reminders    * * Jumbo "

I would like to add a "Side by Side" after Jumbo.

Thanks,

Chad