[rt-users] RT-Essentials status

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 23 18:49:29 EST 2006

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 09:07:57AM +1100, taan wrote:
> Just curious as to whether the RT-Essentials book is being revised for 3.6?

Everything in the book should still be accurate for 3.6. We've got some
new goodies too, but we haven't made sweeping changes that will obsolete
your knowledge.  The book has been selling well, but not well enough
that we get to do a new edition for a minor version bump ;)

Jesse

> This e-mail message is privileged and confidential.

Is it really, now?

If you are not the