[rt-users] RT VMWare appliance

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Fri Mar 24 03:40:40 EST 2006

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 05:24:56 +0300
"Ruslan Zakirov" <ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/23/06, Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:39:14 -0600
> > Les Mikesell <les at futuresource.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>

> > Joop
> > PS:
> > One thing I forgot to mention is that his VM has a patched SearchBuilder
> > which will use Oracle Text searching on ticket content, which means that
> > you don't have to wait minutes for a search on ticket contents ;-)
>
> Could we integrate that patches into SB and may RT and don't brake
> backward compatibility of the SB? :)
I'll post it to this list. Someone might need to clean it up a little
since it contains some internal decisions aswell. For example: we were
not happy with the fact that '%' were pre and post pended to queries
when asking for 'contains'. In principle this is correct behaviour but
we rather specify ourselves the wildcards, besides doing the former
leads to full table scans.

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>