[rt-users] Scrips order/ or notify syntax

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Mar 28 05:40:15 EST 2006

Hi there;
Is there a way to control the order scrips are excuted?
I have 2 Queue scrips scrip1- on create set an owner pending on certain
conditions
scrip2- on create notify the owner..
Even though I created scrip1 before scrip2, rt seems to run  2 before 1.
I guess the query that select the scrips to be excuted have no ORDER
close in it, I can add it but for the life of me I can't find where its
called from ist Scrip.pm or Scrips.pm
Another question what is the syntax to notify ..(for example how do I
write a custom scrip to notify --owner-- with template
--correpondence--), That way I can combine my 2 scrips into 1.
My system is rt-3.4.4 , mod perl 2 apache2 mysql 4.1.14 and search
builder DBIx::SearchBuilder v1.33;
Many thanks;
Roy