[rt-users] Converter issue on convert from RT2 to RT3, expanded

Dave Sobel dave at evolvetech.com
Wed Mar 29 09:57:57 EST 2006

Here's my current problem on this.

The machine this is running on is OLD -- very old.   We have about
80,000 tickets.    It took 4 days to do 55,000 tickets, and the
conversion crashed.

Is it possible to run this conversion on another machine?  Would I
install RT2 on a box, and then run the conversion there?   What parts
are required for the conversion tool -- could I do both parts on the
new box?

Dave