[rt-users] Anyone know the status of RT-ProjectManager?

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Thu Mar 30 01:57:27 EST 2006

> Duncan, Michael;
>
> I'll start looking into this and hopefully Jesse won't have lost
> complete interest in the project as I might be able to come up with some
> money.
>
> I've had several requests for Project Management and we have several
> groups that use the heck out of RT so would love the PM system to be via RT.
>
> Jesse do you have the original specification and cost estimate?  ( Off
> list works for me. )
> Rod

I'm be interested in in this too. Right now I'm looking at Achievo
(achievo.org) and integrating it into RT. But our preference is to have
RT do the PM stuff since that would keep everything together.
I can try to persuade my boss to invest into this so if you go offlist,
please keep me informed. We might be able to join forces.

Thanks,

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>