[rt-users] User autocreation

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:06:36 EDT 2006

I agree with Stephen, but if you're going to use current scheme then:
* you staff should fill requestor field with customer's email and RT
would autocreate user
* look into ParseTicketForCc option in the config, but I don't
remember if it works replis/comments
* this discussion a bit of off-topic for rt-devel@

--
Best regards, Ruslan.