[rt-users] Delete message with /Returned mail/ in the subject line on arrival

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at gmail.com
Fri May 5 17:06:44 EDT 2006

Thanks Frank!   That did it. I also had to move the ($self->TicketObj-
 >Subject =~ /^Returned mail/) {...} code into the   Custom action
cleanup code: area. Then it worked.

Thanks for the tip about the regex. I have a quick question about
that though. To match the words "Returned mail" wouldn't I have to
use a "\s" to match the space that is between the word "Returned" and
the word "mail"? or does RT use a modified version of regex?

Thanks.

Romeo