[rt-users] Users being logged out.

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Wed May 10 20:55:28 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 07:34 -0400, Davin Flatten wrote:
> I have been trying to figure this one out for weeks.  When our users
> first log into RT they succeed but when you click on any link you are
> taken back to the login page.  I looked at my logs and this is what I am
> getting in my rt.log:
[...]

Davin -
I had this problem with a new 3.6.0pre install; if I remember correctly,
it was because I had used

http://myrt.example.com/rt

instead of

http://myrt.example.com/rt/

(note the trailing slash.) In my case, I was redirecting from another
URL, and so I kept hitting it. To test if this is what you're seeing,
try entering the URL with the trailing slash by hand in your browser's
location bar.

	Hope that's useful,
		Ole

--