[rt-users] Global Scrip, but individually removeable?

Peter Collins pcollins at digifonica.com
Wed May 10 21:57:18 EDT 2006

I've got version 3.2.3 right now.

Let's say I have a global scrip that I want to apply to MOST of the queues
but not all. The only way I can see to do this is to delete the scrip from
the global scrip place and then recreate it one by one for all the queues
except the one or two I don't want it in.

A nifty feature would be, when you are looking at the scrips for a
particular queue, next to each global scrip in the upper group, have a radio
or dropdown to enable or disable that (not-so-global-anymore) scrip from
that particular queue, yet let all the other queues have it.

Thank you for your time,

Peter