[rt-users] Global Scrip, but individually removeable?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu May 11 10:17:37 EDT 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 09:43:31AM -0400, Stephen Turner wrote:
> At Wednesday 5/10/2006 09:57 PM, Peter Collins wrote:
> >
> >I've got version 3.2.3 right now.
> >
> >Let's say I have a global scrip that I want to apply to MOST of the queues
> >but not all. The only way I can see to do this is to delete the scrip from
> >the global scrip place and then recreate it one by one for all the queues
> >except the one or two I don't want it in.
> >
> >A nifty feature would be, when you are looking at the scrips for a
> >particular queue, next to each global scrip in the upper group, have a
> >radio
> >or dropdown to enable or disable that (not-so-global-anymore) scrip from
> >that particular queue, yet let all the other queues have it.

One trick you can use is that a queue-specific template named the same
as a global template will override the global one. so you could create a
queue-specific "Autoreply", say, that had  "To: nobody at localhost\nCc:
nobody at localhost\nBcc: nobody at localhost\n\n" and nothing else. I _think_
that would inhibit mail sending for just that queue.