[rt-users] Lack of trailing slash causing porblems in IE

JB Segal jb at smarterliving.com
Thu May 11 12:38:03 EDT 2006

Quoth Brendan Arnold (brendanarnold at gmail.com):
> Hi again,
>
> I still have the problem. I have found out some more information
> though. After checking the logs it seems that IE, when submitting the
> form info, actually does not generate a log entry. Also the 'Page
> cannot be found' error appears almost immediately which gives me the
> impression that IE does not even attempt to connect to the server
> before it gives the error. It also seems to happen more often if you
> wait about 60 seconds or more before submitting the form.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem as it is driving me crazy!
>
> Regards,
>
> Brendan

This is unrelated to RT, but I've been bashing my head against the
IE/mod_ssl/'DNS Error' problem for the past week or 2, with both apache
1.3.x and 2.0.x.

I don't have the slightest clue at this point what it is. :/

Just thought you'd like to know you're not alone.

JB
--
JB Segal		617-886-5575		www.smartertravel.com
Systems/Network Admin.	465 Medford St. Ste 400	www.bookingbuddy.com