[rt-users] Re: [3.6][FIX] Searches by custom fields

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:55:01 EDT 2006

I reproduced problem when people search by one field with several
restrictions, for example "CF.{cf1} = 'foo' OR CF.{cf1} = 'bar'".
Also, change should fix issue when RT generate wrong SQL query with
reference to 'main.name' column that doesn't exist.

If you see other issues feel free to send links to the archives.

On 5/11/06, Joshua Colson <jcolson at voidgate.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 11:53 +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> >   Hello.
> >
> > I've commited fixes several fixes into 3.5 branch that should fix
> > issues with searches by CFs.
> > Please test it with your test cases and report back.
> >

> I've downloaded the current release of 3.5-TESTING (5204), built it and
> copied the database from my other RT instance to it. I still get zero
> results. I've verified that the custom fields are still populated on the
> test instance. Is there any information that I can provide that would
> help?
>
> Is anyone able to successfully search custom fields in 3.6, or is it
> likely that Rangarajan and I have just mis-configured something?
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> --
> Joshua Colson <jcolson at voidgate.org>

--