[rt-users] Second question about Command Line interface

Tomasz Wlodek tomw at bnl.gov
Thu May 11 17:24:21 EDT 2006

And my followup question about granting use rights using command line
interface.

In the rt code I have found a routine:

sub grant {
    my ($cmd) = @_;

    my $revoke = 0;
    while (@ARGV) {
    }

    $revoke = 1 if $cmd->{action} eq 'revoke';
}

This routine does not seem to be doing anything. Does this mean that
granting user rights from command line interface has not been implemented
yet?

Does anyone know a hack, how to bypass it?

Tomasz Wlodek                        | tel 631-344-7448
Brookhaven Laboratory, Building 510M | fax 631-344-7616
Upton NY 11973-5000                  |