[rt-users] RTFM 2.0.4 links don't work after RT 3.2.2 -> 3.4.5 upgrade

Mike Patterson mikep at uclink.berkeley.edu
Mon May 15 04:07:21 EDT 2006

Figured it out, I skipped a basic setup step...

In migrating from one server to another my problem with the RTFM links
were due to failing to set my Organization (in the
/RTPath/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm) on my 2nd server which left me with the
default "example.com" organization name.
This messed up paths set in the "Links" table.  Fixing this in the
RT_SiteConfig.pm table and switching the latest additions in the Links
table from "example.com" to my actual organization name fixed it.

Hopefully this was the problem messing up my RTFM 2.0.4 -> 2.1.40 test
update.

--
Mike Patterson
Systems Manager