[rt-users] CustomField is deleted automatically after modified by a scrip

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Mon May 15 17:18:29 EDT 2006

David Di wrote:

> But in this case how can I set a CF's value as the purpose of a scrip is
> to do the job without manual intervention.

Two options:

(1) Set the rights on the Custom Field so that the user cannot manually
modify it.

(2) Set the scrip execution to "TransactionBatch", which should wait for
the contents of the form to be submitted before it goes into action.
TransactionBatch mode must be turned on. In the SiteConfig file, I think.

Rick R.

 This one sometimes works but