[rt-users] Allowing Unprivileged users change Personal Info

Pedro Ferreira pedro_nf at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 11:29:07 EDT 2006

hello!
while searching for a solution to may problem I saw
this page with some code changes to RT:
http://www.usit.uio.no/it/rt/modifications/
if you know perl maybe you can find something
interesting there...

--- John  Boris <jboris at adphila.org> wrote:

> I saw a partial answer to this in the archive but
> nothing else. I want
> each user to be allowed to change their Name, Phone
> number, address etc.
> Not their email. I tried the Modify Self right but
> that just gives them
> access to change their password. Is there a way to
> do this without
> getting into a privileged user.
>
> John J. Boris, Sr.
> JEN-A-SyS Administrator
> Archdiocese of Philadelphia
>
> "Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
> Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"

> Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from
> O'Reilly Media.
>

> We're hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical:
> http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html

Pedro Ferreira
Grenoble - France

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Einstein

And remember - there are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't!