[rt-users] User info synchronization with LDAP

Jean-Francois Levesque jean-francois.levesque at savoirfairelinux.com
Fri May 26 09:50:20 EDT 2006

The synchronization is working but only at the first web login or at the
first time a user sends an email to RT. After that, the user info in RT
is not updated when the LDAP user info is changed.

I'd like to have a one-way sync from LDAP to RT every time a user login
or an email is received. How can I do that? How can I force RT to get
user info from LDAP?

Thanks for your help!

Jean-François