[rt-users] binary attachment corruption?

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Wed May 31 00:12:24 EDT 2006

I wish the fix was that simple, but changing the default charset on mysql,
then restarting it, does not fix the problem.  I agree that this is looking
more and more like some kind of issue between mysql and rt and agreeing on
what charset things are in.

--
Ted Serreyn               Phone: 262-432-0260  Fax: 262-432-0232
Serreyn Network Services, LLC            http://www.serreyn.com/