[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

don garbage dongarbage at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:40:05 EST 2006

Hey Les,

I did post the files. For convenience, I am attaching them again to this
email.
The three files are:
     - apache2.conf
     - RT_SiteConfig.pm
     - ssl
If not familiar with Ubuntu, these files replace httpd.conf in Ubuntu.

The line you indicate for the ssl file is in the file. Should it not be?

Thanks very much for any further assistance,
Don