[rt-users] Adding a Spam Ticket Tab

berndlosert at aim.com berndlosert at aim.com
Wed Nov 8 14:58:42 EST 2006

Hello all,

I found that someone has done this already and I have implemented it in
our RT setup:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2005-December/036007.ht
ml

but it is not working and I just don't understand why. Here is what I
added to /opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs

if ( $Ticket->CurrentUserHasRight('ModifyTicket') ) {
    if ( $Ticket->Status ne 'resolved' ) {
        $actions->{'B'} = {

             path =>
"Ticket/Update.html?Action=Comment&DefaultStatus=resolved&id=" . $id,
            title => loc('Resolve') };
    }
    if ( $Ticket->Status ne 'open' ) {
         $actions->{'C'} = { path =>
"Ticket/Display.html?Status=open&id=" . $id,
                            title => loc('Open it') };
    }
    # Spam stuff.
    if ( $Ticket->CurrentUserHasRight('DeleteTicket') ) {
        $actions->{'G'} = {
                   title => loc('Spam'),
                    path  =>
"Ticket/Modify.html?id=$id&Status=deleted&Queue=16" };
    }
}

However, I don't see any change at all. What else do I have to do to
get this working. Note that I'm
using RT 3.4.4.

--
Bernd