[rt-users] Adding a Spam Link on Main Page

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 9 11:45:46 EST 2006

Aah - I thought you wanted the spam link to appear on the ticket
reply/comment screen (Ticket/Modify.html). That's what the mod you
originally made would have done. You should investigate the mason component
that displays the list of unowned tickets and see if there's a callback in
there that would help. If not, make a copy of the element and add in the
spam link.

Good luck,
Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)