[rt-users] Apache SSL for RT 3.6.1

Sujith Emmanuel sujithem at cdacb.ernet.in
Thu Nov 9 23:10:11 EST 2006

Hi,

     When i did this, i was taken to another application running on apache
root.
     Here is the case, i have an application running on port 80 and RT
running on 8080. In the RT's virtual host, i tried to forward everything to
port 443 but the page is going to the other application on root. When i
tried to forward to some no standard port like 8446, it is working.

How do i solve this problem? I want the application in root to run on http
and RT on ssl.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Regards
Sujith Emmanuel