[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

don garbage dongarbage at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 11:01:19 EST 2006

Still need some help from rt-user land. Please :)

Here's the state of affairs for my problem:
- Remote users are having problems with remote access to RT system. Most
accesses stall with only a third of the page loading. From what I can tell,
this happens for all types of accesses, whether its just clicking on a
ticket or updating, or creating.
- I installed and enabled fastcgi.
- My postgres sql log file is identical for a successful access as it is for
a stalled access. So, the problem has to be on the return trip of the data.
- What happens in RT after the postgres data has been queried? And, how can
I track it?
- Note, that I'd like to track the simplest case of clicking on a ticket and
then having it display (the RT log will not display this info).

For your convenience, I am attaching my conf files.

Thanks so much for any help,
don