[rt-users] Please help: RT3.4.4 running really slow

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Nov 14 08:39:57 EST 2006

Don;
Have you tried Ruslan'z suggestion to you:
1. Update DBIx::SearchBuilder module to the latest available on the CPAN.
2. upgrade RT to 3.4.5 at least as this version has several changes
that improve performance, one is major enough to do an upgrade

Also you can write you own debug statements, similar to:
$RT::Logger->debug("Whatever text you want here");
I would suggest adding 2 or 3 of those in Display.html at the start of
the <%INIT>
$RT::Logger->debug("Start processing Display.html");
In the middle near just above
} else {
    if (!$TicketObj) {
and then at the bottom just before
</%INIT>

Restart Apache and then tail -f var/log/rt.log, and then try to browse a
ticket ..

Good luck
Roy