[rt-users] Re: automatically set due date and priority based on customfield

joey j0ey at j0ey.de
Tue Nov 14 11:18:52 EST 2006

Yes,

that helped a lot :) but its still not working properly.

1. i created a ticket with no value in the CustomField
2. i modify the value to "Low"

Result:
*  User asked for an unknown update type for custom field Urgency for
RT::Ticket object #3939
* Urgency Low added

3. change "Low" to "High"

Result:
    *  User asked for an unknown update type for custom field Urgency
for RT::Ticket object #3939
    * Urgency Low changed to Emergency
    * Custom field value Low could not be found for custom field Urgency

Do the values need to be in one "Category"? (-> Editing CustomField
Urgency).