[rt-users] Custom fields in 'at a glance' output?

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Nov 15 09:15:30 EST 2006

Hi Dan;
What version of RT are you using, if its 3.6.x (and you are using the
new default  MyRT) then (I think) you can edit your "Ticket I own"
search to display the custom field..
If its 3.4 then you need to edit Elements/MyTickets, what you need is
something similar to:

<TD ALIGN=RIGHT Width=10%>
<%$Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('Name of Custom Field')%>
</TD>

Roy