[rt-users] importing users question...

Mat W lmw94002 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:08:40 EST 2006

We're looking to roll-out a new RT install globally (I use it locally w/ my
Jr. Admin).  So the only users are the IT Staff Logins currently on the new
system.  Originally, I created a "shared" username people log in with, then
fill-in a submission form.  When the "requestor" doesn't exist RT creates an
unprivliged account it appears.  I essentially want to just preload those
accounts for each user with the contact info and such which wouldn't be
populated in the RT autocreation.  Once those are in, I have some Custom
Fields I'm going to load in for users.