[rt-users] Log Out Function

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 15 11:43:03 EST 2006

I'm also running 3.6.1, and just to test my sanity, I turned off
external authentication, and the logout link came back. I then turned
external auth back on, and it went away.

This issue is there whether I use the 3.4 or 3.5 stylesheet.

The other thing of note is that when I have external auth enabled, the
ability to give a new user a password is also gone. The fields just
don't show up.

Are both of these a feature? Or a bug?