[rt-users] Privileged Users

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 00:50:02 EST 2006

I've created a simple script and placed it in local/sbin.  When I run it I get "Can't locate
RT/Users.pm in @INC...".  How do I add RT to the list of @INC directories?

Of course, my perl skills are still rudimentary at best so I may have it all wrong:
#!/usr/bin/perl
use RT::Users;
use strict;
use warnings;