[rt-users] Broken link in tickets I own table from RT at a glance page.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 17 11:00:49 EST 2006

Alex Krohn at Gossamer Threads fixed it up locally with the following
snippet. I'm on-site with a client today, but if somebody could clean
it up a little bit (I suspect it needs to load the RT::System saved
searches attribute by something other than id and it needs a wrapper
so that it can run as a standalone script.

-j