[rt-users] Privileged Users

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 00:14:20 EST 2006

Yeah, I commented it out and it ran find.  I'm guessing though, that all the
errors that I'm getting:

[Sun Nov 19 08:59:35 2006] [err]: RT::User=HASH(0xaea2ed4) was created without a
CurrentUser 1 (/usr/local/rt-3.6.1/lib/RT/Base.pm:92)

are from not running this as an authenticated user?  There's a bunch of them
right before it spits out the results I'm looking for.

Mathew

Raed El-hames wrote:
> Mathew;
> hmm not sure it ran ok with 3.4.4 ..
> Remove the line
> CleanEnv();
> its not that nesseccary
> Roy
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mathew Snyder" <theillien at yahoo.com>

>>> RT::LoadConfig();   ## Loading RT config